Saturday, May 5, 2018

"Fire Shut Up In Our Bones"




The Holy Bible, is my source of strength and the lifter of my head, so oft in fiery times.  It's the voice of my God, inked upon my soul, in words of wisdom written in their prime. O, David, you have colored my world with beauty, in words from your lonely pastures. They're plantings of joy in a searching soul, that reaches for the seeds of a Poet grafter.  And, your anointed verses calm the fears, with glorious images from the flaming pen of vision. As you paint Almighty God in strokes of splendor, and the words of divine Holy precision.


I've hidden these treasures of "apples of gold in pictures 
of silver," within my hungry heart
And they stand guard for my soul and spirit, as a mighty
fortress and unyielding rampart

In dreams of night, the Word skips through the corridors
of my slumbered resting mind
And the whispers of My Lord bring light, to the orders 
that He so steadily assigns

It's life in the Spirit when the Word of God is known, and it's a power beyond measure, As might fills the soul with the Books of faith, the miracles, and Moses' divided Seas of azure.  Dear Lord, I trust You with my life; You've shown me the way, and I don't need a sign; For Your Word is my constant source of who You are, and what You want, glowing ever in my mind.  The time is nigh for rising higher to Your domain, as I yield to the constant Holy's of the Angels' refrain. This Holy Ghost that You've poured into my spirit is burning hotter and stronger with each passing day; it beckons me more to Your secret place, and gives me unctions from Your soul that I have to say.







But, in times like these, Your Word is a flame burning steady, in the recesses of a fighting spirit.  The enemy does not battle me; he battles You, O, Lord, and he has good reason to fear it.  For, You have never lost a war, Lord Jesus, and the line has been drawn, in the sands of time; To live in the Rapture generation, is the height of power from on high, as we endure the climb.  It's delving into Your Spirit with hunger to know; while You keep raising the bar for Your "dust" to grow. The times call for Holy consecration, tears, and prayer, such as we have never endured; but as we war toward the trumpet, we have Your Word, Your Blood, and Your Name, making us secure.


Your Word gives us impetus to love the lost, unify with one
another, and throw down our stones
We're Eagles with the Holy Ghost; we know You're coming, by the
Spirit, and the "Fire Shut Up In Our Bones."




(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am and Wednesday 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~

Love online, Passion online, Power online, Fire online, 
Worship online, Giving online, Spirit online!  It's
promiselandchurch.net online for You! 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PromiseLand Church!
The FIRE takes us higher, and higher, and higher, and ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator} 

No comments:

Post a Comment