Friday, May 18, 2018

"Miracles Happen!"



          








The Holy One wakes me with an urgent nudge, and a
wispy whisper of my name
He beckons me to come and pray, as I feel His longing
for company; that's why He came
It's early morning, but the night skies are still lit with
only the glimmer of the moon
It matters not to the lover of my soul; He's lonely for 
His creation to sing Him a tune
So, while strains of Holy, Holy, Holy leave gentle echoes
in the silence of the night
My Lord and I share heartbeats of passion for the lost,
until the glimpse of morning light
As our communion closes, with the sweetness of His
touch upon my lovesick brow
I hear His promise of His love, His power, His healing,
that soon He will endow
For there's nothing He will withhold from me, He says,
because I've walked uprightly
Just as His Word promised; He saves, and He delivers from
sin and sickness, so unsightly
As the chilly breezes catch the filmy curtain, in waves of
blowing winds of His presence
He leaves the room softly, leaving behind the glow of 
glory, in whiffs of His essence
And, as I struggle to rise from pain's long journey of 
numbness, and lungs gasping to breathe
Suddenly the breath of life enables me, and the trial 
of years of suffering has to leave
I realize, The Lord visited me with love and strength;
He's my God and my captain
And He made sure when the sun came up to face a
new day, that I knew "Miracles Happen!"






(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am and Wednesday 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~

Please join us in worship of our Lord and King, 
Jesus Christ!  We'll pray with you for your 
Miracle; if you would like to sow seed into 
holy ground that prays and SEES miracles,
you may give online @ promiselandchurch.net.
God bless you, and I know He surely will!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, Simeon and Anna prayed in the temple continually for the coming of Messiah, and they lived to see His birth!  Prayer reaches through the portals of glory and brings Miracles today ...  because of The Baby, our Lord Jesus Christ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PromiseLand Church!
The Church that sees Miracles, Signs and Wonders!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator)

No comments:

Post a Comment