Monday, October 28, 2019

"Just Say the Word!"

      




"He sent His Word, and healed them, and
delivered them from their destructions."
(Psalm 107:20)


The centurion replied, "Lord, I do not deserve
to have you come under my roof.  But, just 
say the word, and my servant will be healed."
(Matthew 8:8)






All he needed was a Healing Word from the Holy Lord; "Just say the word," was the centurion's plea.  No touch needed, no laying on of hands, no traveling to my home, no long drawn out ordeal  ...  Just say the word!  "When Jesus heard this, he was astonished and said to those following him, 'I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith."  Faith moves God.  If you want to be healed; if you need deliverance; if you're sick and tired of being sick and tired; if you are desperate to come alive; if you're willing to push through the crowd and touch the hem of His garment; if you will dip 7 times in the slimy disgusting river; if  ...  Then, tell the Lord Jesus Christ that faith-filled, miracle beckoning, hem-grabbing, mud-dipping, powerful faith-filled statement  ...  "Just say the word."

                                              

It's all about faith, you know.  This walkin' and talkin' with Jesus; it's the exam of your life, the cornerstone of serving an omnipotent God, a growth serum, the molding of your core self, the trial that takes you to glory land  ...  It is the entrance to the mind of Christ, this elusive, miraculous, mind-bending thing called Faith.  And, if we master it, like the centurion, we have moved the soul of God!



"O LORD my God, I called to you for help
and you healed me."
(Psalm 30:2)

Have you ever been healed?  I have, many times in the 40 years I've walked with Jesus, my Lord.  Mostly, it was when my Pastor laid hands on me and prayed over me, but the Lord has also sent His Word and healed me, when I cried out.  Many times before Jesus was crucified and rose again, the Bible says that as He stared at the crowds, He was "moved with compassion for the multitudes," as He prayed and moved about all over the countryside.  Hoards of lonely, sick, diseased, lame, blind, and possessed people, flocked to Him, to get under those hands, or just hear a Word  ...  


We, as Christians, are His hands, His feet, and His voice in the earth and it is up to us to lay hands on the sick, cast out devils, anoint and pray over the hungry souls who need help.  Humbly, I say that I have prayed over people and they were healed, both on the phone and in person, at work, on streets, in Bible Studies, and the Lord Jesus Christ sent His Word and healed them.  We pray for, and send out the Word all over the world to the hurting, diseased, oppressed, and God heals!  Hallelujah!  





Now, it's your turn; don't you want to rise from that sickness, that depression, that possession, that spirit of infirmity, that thing that is destroying your body and your spirit?  Don't you want to soar once again in newness of life?  This prayer is for you:

  "Lord Jesus, I come to You on behalf of all
those reading this, and I ask You to "say the
Word" and heal their bodies, their minds,
their spirits, all infirmities, diseases, and
possessions.  I speak to satan, 'I rebuke you
in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by
His Name, His Blood, and His Word, I say,
Come Out, GO, in Jesus' Name.' I curse
to the roots every cancer, every disease, and
every malady that seeks to destroy the people
reading this.  I command, in the Name of
Jesus Christ, healing, deliverance, wholeness
of mind, body, soul, and spirit, NOW!  Pour
out Your Spirit, Lord, on every person reading
this and they will speak with tongues as Your
Spirit gives utterance.  Help them to get 
baptized in Your name.  We call this done in
the name of Jesus Christ."  Amen.


Now, Believe!  No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly before Him.  It is His desire that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers.  He is not willing that any be lost or perish, but that all will come to repentance in His name.  If you have been healed, please don't hesitate to contact the precious people at promiselandchurch.net and let them know; our prayers and love for you are offered 24 hours a day  ...  You are not alone!





If you have not yet been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of all of your sins, please obey the Word of God and do it!  (Acts 2:38, Acts 8, Acts 10, Acts 19)  When you come up out of the water, you will be innocent, clean, without guilt or shame, and all of your sins will be washed away and  remembered no more by the Lord of your soul  ...  and you will feel as light as a angel's feather in the breezes of Spring.  It is glorious, beautiful, wondrous, and humbling  ...  to be Holy before our Holy Almighty God, the Lord Jesus Christ.


"For you have delivered me from death and 
my feet from stumbling, that I may walk 
before God in the light of life."
(Psalm 56:13)



Lord, we come as the centurion,
"Just Say The Word!"




(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)



PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am 
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~

Bless you; please send your prayer needs and 
if you would like to give us a love offering, 
please go to promiselandchurch.net and give 
online.  We're One head Pastor, One heart of 
Passion, and One world Purpose, for over 50
years, loving You! God's blessings be upon you!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



PromiseLand Church!  
We BELIEVE for the four things to 
accomplish the last day Harvest,
and we're believing for Your needs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment