Tuesday, October 15, 2019

"The Will To Survive"



Ashes can't destroy me; for Your strength, 
Lord, I ever strive
And I know I'll fly again; You've given me 
"The Will To Survive!" 



When the visible aspects of our lives, are cut
down in their prime
We must remember our roots are intact, to
bring forth a new climb

 
Our lives are what we make them, in Joy 
and inner peace
They're not defined by mansions, or the visible 
things that others see

 
Lord, give me perspective, and lift up
my sagging shoulders
From devastation comes new blooms; You're
my source and my upholder

 
I'll tie a knot and hang on, to Your hand
in my times of sorrow
Lord, You're the reason for my life,
and my smile for tomorrow

 
The fight for life is fierce and at times, 
 faith is more than I can show
But, Your Word promised that storms, are
followed by a rainbow

 
Beauty will rise from my ashes, if I keep
my eyes on You, Lord
I stand by the Blood, Your name, and Your 
Word, that stalwart three-fold cord


 
In ancient caves, the mark was left that all 
would know their thoughts
The stone held their wills to live, and their
battles hard fought

 
(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)





~~~~~~~~~~~~

PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays 10:30 am 
~~~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~~~

 If you would like to help us with great needs as
a Church trying to reach the world with the
gospel of Jesus Christ, please give online at
promiselandchurch.net, and
I know that God will richly bless you!






 
The answer for the world is JESUS CHRIST!
Worship the Lord with a surrendered heart, a pure spirit, and 
obedience to His Word!  Repent, be filled with the Holy Ghost 
and speak in tongues as His Spirit gives You utterance, and be 
baptized "in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ," for the 
remission of sins.  Be ready; He IS coming back! 



{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}

No comments:

Post a Comment