Friday, August 2, 2019

"Answered!"




"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in 
thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand 
there are pleasures for evermore."
(Psalm 16:11)





"What about me?"  It's a legitimate question.  It's one all of us have thought, or even voiced, at one time or another, and then we "checked" ourselves and realized we shouldn't be thinking so much about "me." But, guess what? This is for YOU today; the Lord has You on His mind; For You, He died and rose again; You are unique and important to Him; You have a date, an appointment with the Lover of Your soul.  It's You He wants to whisper to in the moonlight; it's You He holds when terror is all around; it's You He left the ninety and nine for  ...   it's You!  When You wonder if anyone cares, if the Lord God of the universe thinks about You, He does  ... And, when you prayed, He "Answered." 



Whether you are a lost little lamb or a soldier of Jesus Christ needing help, He will climb the mountain to rescue You; He will come to You; He will pull you from the mire and place You in the Choir; He has waited for You and longed for You  ...  You say, "Me?"  Yes, You!  He will come after You and pursue You, because His love for You is infinite; He wants the best for You, and it is His desire that You are well and whole and resting in His arms forever!  He knows Your every pain, Your every heartache, Your every tear, Your every cry out for help  ...  He hears and He sees, but You must invite Him in.  The Lord Jesus Christ is a patient holy gentleman; He does not run over our wills, but waits for us to ask Him in  ... Then, He runs to us; His love for us cannot be comprehended; His care for us cannot be fathomed; His desire to see us whole, well, and happy, is beyond our finite minds.
  

"Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices: my flesh 
also shall rest in hope.  For you will not leave my soul in hell; neither will 
you suffer your Holy One to see corruption."
(Psalm 16:9-10)



Lead me to the Rock that is higher than I, for thou hast been a shelter for me, a strong tower from the enemy  ...  The Lord Jesus Christ is our strength and shield.  This world is not our home; we're just passing through  ...  we're on our way to a better place, a holy place, a place where we study war no more and there will be no more tears, no more pain, no more disease, no more terror, no more disasters, no more storms, no more  ...


"For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice; 
the upright will see his face."
(Psalm 11:7)

In the name of Jesus Christ, and
by Your Spirit, I pray for every person 
reading this.  Touch their minds, hearts, 
souls, bodies and spirits; heal them of all
manner of diseases, infirmities, and illness
of all kinds; make them whole by Your 
Name, Your Word, and Your Blood.  Let
them feel Your presence and Your love as
they read these words.  We pray, "Forgive 
me, Lord, of all of my sins; cleanse me of 
all unrighteousness; I come clean before
You and ask You to give me a pure heart, 
fill me with Your Spirit and I will speak 
with tongues as Your Spirit gives me the 
utterance.  I will be baptized in the name 
of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission
of my sins, and I will be a witness for You, 
Lord, for all of my days.  Lead me in the path
of righteousness for Your name's sake, and
protect me from all evil, harm and danger.  
I serve You with gladness, and worship You 
with all of my heart, soul, mind, body and
strength.  Hide Your Word in my heart that
I will not sin against You, I pray."  Amen.


You have just prayed the prayer that ushered You into the arms of Jesus Christ.  Hallelujah!  Be sure to get baptized with the words said over you in baptism, "in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, for the remission of sins," and worship the Lord, praise Him, and ask Him to fill You with His Spirit.  Have a Pastor lay hands on You and pray over You.  Go to theexperience238.org and read about these important salvation scriptures.  Bless you for coming to the Lord; He is Your help and strength, Your Savior, and Your ever present help in times of trouble.  He loves YOU!  


  (Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)

 

PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays 10:30 am and Wednesdays 7:15 pm
~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~

Thank you for joining us in worship of our lovely
Lord Jesus Christ!  Please let us know your prayer
requests, and if you would like to sow seed into 
ground that SEES miracles, signs and wonders, and
answers to prayer, you may give online @
promiselandchurch.net; you may also join our 
Church now online!  God bless you,
and I am absolutely sure that He will!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PromiseLand Church!
Your home away from home; the place
of love, power, and where prayers are "Answered!"
(promiselandchurch.net)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment