Friday, August 30, 2019

"Whispers"


It's the sound of the breeze tickling my cheek,
and rustling the tresses of my hair
No, it's My Lord and His heavenly Host, calming
my fears, with touches of care
The room seems so still; the brush of soft feathers
seems to swish and flit through the air
Like wispy fronds of peace, sweeping away the fears,
doubts, and attempts of despair
A sporadic light flashes in my vision, and cascades
through the dark portals of night
Like a streak from heaven, sent to corral my inner
thoughts, so humble and contrite
My prayers ascend, with wings of Eagles to the home, 
of eternal Glory and ethereal aura
And I climb to a place, as my mind leaves this old  
world, in this early astounding aurora
To venture in prayer, into heaven's thronely domain,
of the highest and Holiest of realms
Leaves my own will behind, and sets my Lord Jesus
at the forefront, and at the waiting helm 
He's my love and my Lord, coming to visit me in a
wafting current of cool morning breezes
His presence brings a clarity and vision to a mind of
dilemma, and suddenly it ceases
Oh, the Glory of my Lord's touch, in the moonlight
hours of wonder, and of silence
It's an encounter of joy, entwined with cords of beauty,
in the glow of omnipotent brilliance
"Can heaven be this close?"  I wonder in my sleepy and
amazed state, of a bewildered mind
But, there's no doubting He's here; I would know it even
if I were unseeing, as the precious blind
One does not have to view Him, to know the Lord has
come; His entrance is announced in Spirit
It is like thunder and silence enfolded in one, an anomaly
that one does not have to see, or hear it
  Then, the dawn of morning light peeps through the darkness,
interrupting my bowed weeping vespers
 I don't mind, because His voice remains in my soul, with 
 sounds of sweet nothings, and "Whispers."




(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)



PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays 10:30 am 
~~~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~~~
promiselandchurch.net

Love online, peace online, worship online, prayer online, giving online, 
blessings online @ promiselandchurch.net.  Please send us your 
prayer needs, and there's no better place to sow a seed love offering 
than here!  Miracles are falling, glory is emanating, power is bursting!
God bless you, and I know He surely will!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Thank You, Lord Jesus!"

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}

No comments:

Post a Comment