Thursday, August 1, 2019

"Breathe on Me!"









"... he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:"

Come, Holy Ghost, and purify my body, soul, mind and spirit, with
 fire from above, descending like a dove
Oh, Let me be honest and sincere, not double minded, but with
 singleness of eye, filled with God's love
Give me a mind of wisdom and a heart that's pure; may I be wholly
 in Your Will, Oh Lord; "Thy Will be done"
Grant me righteousness in the portals of my soul, and teach me
 Your holiness that is second to none
Let the meditations of my heart be acceptable to You, and when I
 pray, let my words be true and sure
Lead me in Your paths, and help me to be strong, upholding Your
 Word, wearing Your armor, to endure
Humbly I bow, and let my spirit and my soul surrender in kind, as
 I walk in Your statutes, and obey Your commands
Let not my heart be distant, nor my mind be wavering, but let me
 be close to You, and secure in Your hand
In this flesh dwells no good thing, so help me Lord, to feed Your
Spirit abiding in my soul, to never go astray
Keep me in Your grasp, holy in Your sight, and show me when I'm
 wrong; don't let me be cool and slide away 
I desire to know the truth, even about myself, so come to me and
 warn me, if I should deceive my own heart
Let the fire of the Holy Ghost erupt within me, and overflow to
 cleanse me to hold fast, never to depart
Life in earth is preparation for the eternal beyond; let my feet not
  stumble and head down a wrong trail
For to taste Your love and then fool myself into Hell would be fate
  for fools, and not for those who prevail
Guard me with Your Angels, and steer me with Your eye; I am Your
 own, and I must make it to Your throne
I'm so thankful for Your blood, O Lord, and I never want to step
 out of its cover, or its power to atone
You're my Lord and my King, my Savior and Redeemer, my Love
 and my Lover; hold me close, O Lord
You're my Everlasting Father, my Prince of Peace, my Lamb, and
my Lion of Judah; I've heard when You roared
And, I've heard Your whispers in the cool morning moonlight, so 
I pledge my soul's devotion to You eternally
You've brought me too far to leave me, so possess me, My Lord;
 let me feel Your prophetic wind; "Breathe On Me!"

(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)


~~~~~~~~~~~

 PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays 10:30 am and Wednesdays 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Please send us your prayer needs and if you would 

like to give an offering online, go to promiselandchurch.net.
Your cares are our Prayers; God bless you, 
and I know that He surely will!



~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~



PromiseLand Church!
We're praying and climbing for 
the Breath of God!

~~~~~~~~~~~


{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of 
graphic text generator}

No comments:

Post a Comment