Tuesday, March 24, 2020

"Hold Me While I Cry"


"Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, 
I beseech thee, deliver my soul."
(Psalm 116:4)



Come unto me all ye who are heavy laden and I will give you rest;
  in my arms, I'll be enfolding, and sustaining you
I whisper my love into your fearful mind; you'll not be forsaken; 
 I'm hovering ever, like the early morning dew
Your times are in My hands and I will not put more on you than
you can bear; My love for you is eternal
You're My child forever; My love is everlasting, not wafting in 
 the winds; it's not momentary, nor temporal
For your name is carved in the palms of My hands; your face is
ever before Me; you are my treasure
I have a place prepared for you, that where I am, you may be
 also; it's glory and beauty beyond measure
Lean on Me, when your burdens are weighty and your fears are  
 strong, for I AM your peace; I AM your song
It is to Me you should cling; I will uphold you; the blood I shed
 protects you; it is to Me you belong
Cast your cares upon Me; I will wipe away your tears, calm your 
every fear, and carry your heavy load
I AM your Savior, your Lord, your Redeemer; in Me you will find
 rest; in Me you dwell, and make your abode 
Come, weary Saint, and mount up with your wings so strong, and
 your Eagle's flight, and rise above it all
Ascend to My voice, fly with the air currents and follow the winds
 of My beckoning; Oh, please, answer My call
Wherever you are, My precious loved one, is where I AM, for you 
 are never out of my sight, never forsaken or alone
Nothing shall by any means ever hurt you, if you stay away from 
 hellish Sin, and the devil's fire and brimstone
My ways are perfect, holy, pure, and the aroma of My love is ever 
surrounding you, in billows of holy power
My own Angels watch you sleep, and they battle to bring Me
 your prayers, that the evil one will not devour
Be at peace, my child, for I'm your source of all that's good, and
your answer in this dying world of trouble
Let not your heart be entangled with all the lusts, the cares, the
 riches, and the trauma of earth's sinful rubble
For I have come to set you free, raise you up, fill your spirit, and
 wash away the things that destroy and kill
Won't you take My hand, walk with Me, let go of the world, and
 give Me your heart, your love and your will
When you dwell in Me, and you're filled with My Spirit, baptized
 in My name, and leaving behind the old facade
I will be your anchor, your Lord, the soft pillow for your head in 
 times of need; I will be there, I AM your God
When the trials are heavy and the pain seems never to cease, lean
 against My chest; for I Am ever nigh
As destiny unfolds, you will always remember I was there every
 time when you said "Hold Me While I Cry."







~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays @ 10:30 am and Wednesdays @ 7:15 pm
~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~


Love online; Peace online; Joy online; Worship online!
It's PromiseLand Church marching into all the world 
with Passion and Purpose to place every hand in God's 
hand!  Please send your prayer needs, and if you would
like to help us with a love offering, go to our website,
promiselandchurch.net and give online!
God Bless you, and I know He surely will!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under 
his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall 
be thy shield and buckler."
(Psalm 91:4)

The Bride of Jesus Christ is held always 
in His everlasting arms!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Special thanks to cooltext.com.}

No comments:

Post a Comment