Sunday, July 28, 2019

"He Anointeth My Head With Oil"



"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; 
You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows."
(Psalm 23:5)


In Your presence, Lord, is fullness of joy; in Your Spirit is the 
 harbor of calm, and ever peaceful Seas
Only in You, Lord Jesus, will I find contentment in the storms, 
 and a Garden with protective boundaries
For You, and You alone, O Lord, set the world upon its axis, cast 
 the stars into their places, and held the "dust"
There is none beside You, O mighty God; Your majesty enforces
 the universe; by Your Word is man made just
In the whispers of midnight, as breezes dance at Your hand, You 
 hover over me, watching as I sleep
It's the guard of the Shepherd, keeping away the wolves, and 
 ushering in His angels, to abide by His sheep
Then, I feel a nudge, and wide open are my eyes; it's the call of 
 the Master, awakening me to talk
By the light of the moon, and the glow in the room, I arise to 
 the lover of my soul, and we take a walk
It's a saunter of Vision calling to the deep; You want Your own to 
 feel Your pulse, and see Your dilemmas
O, the lost are weighing on the mind who knows all, but You long 
 for a heart, to see beyond earth's cinemas
"Come Away," You cry, to Your beloved sleepy one, and stroll 
 with Me through the galaxies of time
To the day when My kingdom is fulfilled, and war and peace have  
 melted into a new realm, so sublime
As I feel that oil and aura of another world, I am transported 
 in the Spirit, and the aroma is so Holy
The hours seem like seconds and I scarcely know, as You slip 
 away; but I reach to hold you, oh so boldly
As if I could harness the winds, the stars, the oceans, in one
 grab for my Creator; but, He lingers in presence
And I bask in the afterglow, the thrill of my soul knowing He's 
 still there, and that He'll never be absent
His love has nested in my being like a forever home, and I
 climb into His lap, when I speak His tongue
It's by His design; His Spirit was sent to fill me, and it's Joy
 beyond measure, when it's spoken and sung
The Spirit of Almighty God has come to live in all human beings, 
 bought by His blood, shed on the rugged cross
Now, we're washed clean; He paid the price to take away the Sins, 
and rid mankind of all the filth and dross
Day by day, I long and shout, "Maranatha!" for the Lord to  
 come; I have served Him with joy; I am loyal
For it's where I want to be, with my Lord Jesus Christ; He has
 filled me; "He Anointeth My Head With Oil."




(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)



PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays 10:30 am 
~~~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to help us take the gospel
to the entire world, please visit promiselandchurch.net
and give online. God Bless You, and He WILL!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PromiseLand Church! 
We're moving in the anointing, 
the Oil of the Holy Ghost, to 
bring in the Harvest!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



{Special thanks to cooltext.com.}

No comments:

Post a Comment