Sunday, April 22, 2018

"Break the Box"




"Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and 
anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair:
and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment."
(John 12:3)


Here I am to worship, O Lord; Your love draws me, and ever
beckons me, in this heavenly romance
I will show forth my praise, my joy, my adoration, with aromas
to anoint and to please You, perchance
You are the lover of my soul, the lifter of my head, My love and 
the whispers of my peace everlasting
To You I give my life, in consecration of holy prayer, with my
 offerings of obedience, sacrifice and fasting
No other holds my thoughts, and draws forth my song like You, 
O Lord, my Savior, and my coming King
You're my breath, my light in the darkness, the lilt of my soul;
Oh, You are my all, my everything
O God, Your name is the flame upon my lips, the glory within, 
and the holy quiver of my spirit
When You speak through me in tongues of fire, in power and 
wonder, so strong that all can hear it
Lord Jesus, You are my love, my strength, and the eternal 
power that sustains me, and keeps me going
Through Your Holy Word and Your whispers coming down, in
waterfalls of rain, like gentle rivers flowing
Oh, this desert gets so hot, and my thirst for You becomes a 
panting hunger, an arid intense desire
Then, You bathe me in the auras of Your presence, and I feel 
ecstasy, the rejuvenation, and the fire
It's upon the altar of my soul, that visionary place of wonder
 and destiny, filled with your resplendence
It's the place in You that I seek and I crave, the stance in my 
groom, my beloved, of utter dependence
Come Lord Jesus, "Maranatha!" I pray, with a longing heart
of pleading ethereal desperation
I sit at Your feet, bathing them with my hair; it's a caress of  
love, as I long for no more separation
All I can think about is my love for You as I pour the sweet 
scents upon you, in waves of utter praise
It's my gift of love to the One who loved me first, not knowing 
it's an anointing for your burial in coming days
Everything I have to give You, Lord, is poured out in total 
abandon, and dried with my willing locks
You smile upon me as You look into my soul, and I seem to 
hear Your voice saying, "Break the Box."


(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)

PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays @ 10:30 am and Wednesdays @ 7:15 pm
~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~

Thank You for joining with us to worship our Lord and Savior, 
Jesus Christ!  We pray with you, as you pray with us, and we have
 seen and will see, Miracles of body, soul, mind and spirit.  If you 
would like to sow seed into holy ground that is being blessed abundantly,
 please give a love offering online @ promiselandchurch.net.  You 
may also join PromiseLand Church online.    
God bless you, and I know He surely will!


TODAY, April 22, 2018, 10:30 am @ PromiseLand!
promiselandchurch.net

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


COME HOME to PromiseLand Church!
We "Break The Box" in Worship!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment