Friday, September 16, 2011

"Pounding Hooves"

"Pounding Hooves"

"And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow..."  "And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth..."  "And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand..."  "And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was death..."  (Reveleation 6:2-8)  The four horses of the Apocalypse: conquest, war, famine, and death.  These are the judgments which will come upon the earth after the Rapture of the Church, but we are already seeing the "preparation" and preliminaries of these soon coming judgments.  We feel the earth shaking and trembling, and we hear the thundering sound of the "Pounding Hooves!"

"..and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder..."

"Thunder" can be a rumble in the heavens, a voice in a shout, or the sound of pounding hooves!  The bottom line is, "Are we listening?"  There are signs all around us that the Bible is true, and that the earth is preparing  ...  There is an uneasiness among all Nations, a "thundering whisper" from the heavens, "I'm coming soon!"  An urgency awakens the sleepers to pray more than ever before; a wind of prophecy is blowing through disastrous calamities in one word calls, "Hurry!"  Even those who are not so-called "religious" sense something is up.  And, they're right!  Everything is "Up!"  Jesus Christ is "UP;" Look "UP" children!  The prophetic culmination of all things is approaching.  And, the pounding of hooves is growing louder and louder!

"Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast,
call a solemn assembly."
(Joel 2:15)

The "shofar" in the Bible was considered to be the trumpet of God.  The Hebrew word "shofar" has a meaning of: "a sense of incising, cutting, or burning into," and comes from the root word meaning "beauty."  The shofar prepares the soul and spirit, and its sound to the Hebrews was more than a horn blast; it was symbolic of power.  The words of the prophets were compared to the sound of the shofar; "Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head."  (Ezekiel 33:4)  The trumpet is sounding; the Prophet in the pulpit is preaching the alarm; the very earth is groaning a blast of warning; the Lord is coming, and we must be ready!

                                    BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION!

           
                                     Suonate la tromba in Sion! (Italian) 
                                         Blow trompete Ciana! (Latvian)
                                  Sonnez de la trompette en Sion! (French) 
                                         Seid an trumpa i Sion! (Irish)

When we hear the "pulpit thunder," there's only one thing we must do!  Pray: Lord, Jesus, please forgive me of my sins; I humble myself before you, and I come to you as my Savior.  Please fill me with Your Spirit, and I will speak in another language I have never learned as Your Spirit enters my body.  I will be baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for the remission of my sins, and I will be a witness for You all of my days.  Lead me in the path of righteousness and teach me Your Word.  I turn away from all evil and I follow You forever.  Amen.  (If you prayed this prayer with me, please don't hesitate to contact promiselandchurch.net; you will be the recipient of our love and prayers 24 hours a day.  God Bless You!)

The trumpet or shofar and the pounding hooves are both sounds pronouncing the coming of something so monumental; one is the sound of judgment, and the other is the sound to heed the Prophet of God!  The Bible prophesies, and we are fast approaching, the most profound trumpet sound of all  ... the Rapture of the Church! (I Thessalonians 4:16-17) and it's the sound of THE glorious escape!  

The "Sound of the Trumpet" or "Pounding Hooves"  ...  in this world of choice; which do you choose? 


(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.
PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas, Pastor Kenneth Phillips)


No comments:

Post a Comment