Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"O GOD"


"O GOD"

Psalm 61

Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee,
when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the
rock that is higher than I.

For thou has been a shelter for me, and a strong
tower from the enemy.



I will abide in thy tabernacle forever: I will
trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.


For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou
hast given me the heritage of those that fear
thy name.

Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years
as many generations.



He shall abide before God forever: O prepare
mercy and truth, which may preserve him.


So will I sing praise unto thy name forever,
that I may daily perform my vows.


(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.
PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas, Pastor Kenneth Phillips)

No comments:

Post a Comment