Tuesday, May 17, 2011

He's Carrying Me!

He's Carrying Me!


The thunders roar, the winds blow;  
there’s no solace for my soul
I cry in my torment, Lord, deliver
and make me whole
I think like Job, question my plight,
and ever ask why
But the storm drags on, with an abundance
of tears I try to hide
The waters overflow, overtake, and
destroy my land
I stand and watch, looking to heaven,
for a saving hand
Then, in the midst of the night, I feel
a presence; it’s coming ever near
I shudder and strain, but the light is
bright and dispels all fear
It’s the voice, the whisper, the shadow
of my Lord I see
He’s come to say I’m not alone;
He’s carrying me.

                                                                                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                                    By Sheryl Fowler

                                                       (Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.
                                                  PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas, Pastor Kenneth Phillips)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment