Wednesday, May 4, 2011

1 Chronicles 4:10

A Jabez Prayer

Be it unto me according to Your Word,
Oh Lord
I long to do Your will, obey and wield
my sword
I pray the prayer of Jabez and ask
for Your hand
To increase my territory, and give 
me this land 
Send me where You will, teach me all
Your ways
I’ll serve You with all my love, and through
all my days
Bless me with Your gifts, and trust me
with great worth
I’ll spread Your love with fervor, and
with sweet mirth
You are my God, my strength, and
You are my shield
To You I give my all and all, my being
and my will
I'll use Your gifts for souls, and to further
Your kingdom
Lead me to honest hearts, and then help
me to win them
Bless me with great wealth; I'll give and
be fervent
And one day, You'll welcome home, thy
good and faithful servant!

  

                                                                                                                        By Sheryl Fowler

                                                         (Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.
                                                    PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas, Pastor Kenneth Phillips)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment