Wednesday, September 25, 2019

"After The Cross"



"Then they returned to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is near 
Jerusalem, a Sabbath day's journey away.  When they had entered the city, 
they went up to the upper room where they were staying; that is, Peter and John 
and James and Andrew, Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew, James
 the son of Alphaeus, and Simon the Zealot, and Judas the son of James.  These 
all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to prayer, along with the 
women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers.…"
(Acts 1:12-14)

The Holy Ghost; what is it like?

It's like a rapid running steed racing in steady stride, effortlessly 
moving in a state of power and ecstasy 
Your Holy Spirit moves within me, O Lord, and pulls me higher, 
ever so steadily and excitingly breathlessly  
I cling to Your Holy presence as we leave the confines of earth's
 gravity, and we move with the power of the wind 
No, it's not a dream; it is far beyond the auspices of mere mortal
imagination, and the faraway realm of pretend  
It's a Spiritual venture into the ethereal, among clouds of glory 
and a light from God, so profound and intense  
There's no human distraction in this place of beauty, and there's 
no falseness or manufacturing of pretense
Oh, the unspeakable Joy of Your hand reaching for me, to glide
 in the misty moments of early morning dawn  
The earth is so far beneath us; I long to rise higher to the Gates 
of Pearl, where I'm so continually drawn 
To chase Your amazing love is the wind beneath my wings, that 
draws me closer to my heavenly groom  
It's the constant yearn of my soul, the pounding of my heart, and 
the eternal depth of the unseen vision's womb  
Oh, to fly away with my Beloved among the billowing clouds to the
dimensions, passing the confines of time  
No, there is absolutely nothing like it, my love; the altitude
 renders unknown beauty the higher we climb
And, I dwell with my love forever, in His beautiful Eden paradise, 
so peaceful, holy, pure, and lovely  
It's Glory untold in prisms of color, surrounded by voices of
 Holy's, in a feathery angelic covey
Oh, mighty winds, take me on up to my faraway home, above
the noisy mundane unholiness of earth
And settle me in my forever mansion beside Life's river, the
eternal destiny of my holy new birth
With each new gust, we rise in breathless wonder, and we soar in
 the auras among lightning and thunder  
It's the Holy Ghost and fire that frees my soul, breaking the 
holds of wickedness and the chains asunder  
The majesty of it all is far beyond the human words of splendor, 
spectacular, awesome and omnipotent  
Lord, You are the essence of words we've never uttered in the 
auspices of the Holy and magnificent  
Blow, trumpet blow, draw me and whisk me to my Lord in the air, 
away from the world of evil, earth's dross 
I'll take flight at His call and His Word, when the final trumpet
sounds; it was His promise "After The Cross."

The 120 waiting in the Upper Room for the 
promise of the Holy Ghost
(Acts 2)


Peter told the crowd what they must do to be saved, 
Acts 2:38; it is what we all must do!


(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)

PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays 10:30 am 
~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~

Please send us your prayer requests, and if you would
 like to help us take the love of Jesus Christ all over 
the world, please give online @ promiselandchurch.net.  
God bless you, and I know He surely will!

   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PromiseLand Church!  
We preach exactly what Peter and Paul 
preached!  Acts 2:38 is for every believer 
in the Lord Jesus Christ!

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com.} 

No comments:

Post a Comment