Wednesday, August 16, 2017

"Whispered Prayers"


O, Lord, hear my cry; I've grown so weary and tears fill my eyes;
 do You love me Lord? You seem so far away
It's the night, and I'm waiting for the dawn, a new day of pain,
 but I won't complain; I'll just bow and pray
I know You are near, for at times I feel Your breath; it falls
 upon my brow, in billows of loving care
But, this desert seems so hot, and the relief doesn't seem to come;
 all I can do is sit with Your Word, and stare
You have never left me, I know; Lord, You promised You would
 always be there, but I just need Your voice
Can You whisper in My ear? O, Lord, I long for just a touch, and
 Your Word so clear; in this I will rejoice
This thorn has pierced my soul, but I search for You in it; I know
 the rose is close by; for I sense its sweet scent
None can take my love for You, My Lord; no pain, no suffering, no
 trial or test; I am Yours; in this I won't relent
Pain can take its shot, for warriors may cry, but they don't die;
 they climb the mountain alone, by and by
And, Your love is what I long for, searching for its depth in this
 Cave of suffering, and this birth outcry
O, Lord, I just need to hear You, and ride on Your words of
 comfort; speak, Lord, You know I'm Awake
The night is so silent, and I scarcely move; I will sit at Your feet, 
 Lord, abiding for as long as it takes  
My face is wet with hunger, but I won't stop until I reach Your
 heart; I come boldly, yes I push and I dare
You are my hope and strength, My God in whom I trust; this is just
 my plea, my quest for response to "Whispered Prayers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a Word from the Lord at the end of 2013:

"You do not understand My love," says the Lord. 
 "You cannot fathom the love I have for whom I formed 
with My own hand, and molded into beloved man and 
woman. Love to you is a word and some emotions that
 fill your being, but to Me, it is the culmination of 
thousands of years of My loneliness for someone to
 partake of the beauty that flows from My mind into 
everything I touch and create, from the universe, to the 
earth, to My own created man and woman. Do you not 
know that I would die for you again, that I would bleed
 for you again, that I would be beaten for you again? 
 All that I gave of Myself was the intricacies of Love; it 
was the splash of infinite blood for a creation that knows 
not what is waiting for them. No, my beloved ones; You
 do not understand My Love, and You will not comprehend 
it, nor know it in its fullness, until you see Me face to face. 
 When you look into My eyes, you will eternally
know LOVE." Says the Lord of Hosts.



(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)





PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays 10:30 am and Wednesdays 7:15 pm
~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~

Do you want a blessing?  Do you need a blessing?
It's a law of God that what we sow, we will also reap.
Please consider giving a love offering online @
promiselandchurch.net; the Lord will bless you!
We are a solid Church, taking the gospel all over the 
world, with One head Pastor, One heart of Passion and 
One heavenly Purpose!  May the Lord answer your 
prayers and pour you out a blessing you cannot contain!


~~~~~~~~~~~~

PromiseLand Church!
We believe in "Whispered Prayers!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming August 27th to PromiseLand:
Pastor Anthony Mangun!  You don't want to miss this!
promiselandchurch.net
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com.}
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Sister Sheryl. The grief is unspeakable. The hope is still sure.

    Israel Hersh

    ReplyDelete