Friday, January 4, 2019

"Speak, LORD; Thy Servant Is Listening!"




In a solitude moment of retrospect, a voice spoke in a
whisper, like a knock upon my soul
It was the Word of my LORD, coming as a wave splashing
into my world, from a heavenly stroll


My LORD has startled my dreams with fulfillment from
above, as He interrupted my prayer
There was no fanfare, flares or flashes, just a still small voice
that hovered in my ear, like an aura in the air


I felt a rush in my spirit as my mind grasped His Word; and
my heart beat wild, as running mighty steeds
He said my dreams I can see, so I look around me in a
whirl of wonder, and, Yes, I do believe


There is a burst in my spirit and a humble recognition,
that my Lord has entered a moment in time
And brought me the victory, with a message beyond hope,
to a valiant dreamer in his prime


Dreamers are rare, you know; they're a breed of an
ethereal nature, alone in another place
They wander through the wilderness in rabid motionless
thought; creative in the chase


O, it's the altitude where Eagles fly, in realms above the
chaos, of a world who knows no dreams
And the soaring commences in dips, dives, and climbs of
currents of glory, in destiny streams


I stand, O LORD, in reflections of Your Glory, as I 
replay Your whispers of living waters
They thrilled my soul with Joy, and washed away the
questions the enemy used for slaughter


Thank You, LORD; my ship upon the beckoning oceans,
has received a new Vision and christening
It happened when I heard Your voice, and this dreamer
said, "Speak, LORD; Thy Servant Is Listening!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Visit promiselandchurch.net and the experience238.com.)






PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am and Wednesday 7:15 pm 
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~


Do you want a blessing?  Do you need a blessing?
It's a law of God that what we sow, we will also reap.
Please consider giving a love offering online @
promiselandchurch.net; the Lord will bless you!
We are a solid Church, taking the gospel all over the 
world, with One head Pastor, One heart of Passion and 
One heavenly Purpose!  May the Lord answer your 
prayers and pour you out a blessing you cannot contain!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PromiseLand Church!
We're listening, Lord!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator} 

No comments:

Post a Comment