Thursday, February 2, 2017

"Heart Of Worship"









Here I am to worship, O Lord; Your pure everlasting love ever calls to me, and beckons me to dance.  It's my desire to show forth my heart of praise, my joy, my adoration, that I might please You, perchance. You are My God, the lover of my soul, the lifter of my head, and my abiding peace everlasting.  To You, I give my life, in righteous consecration of holy prayer, and the holy obeisance of fasting. No one can draw my love, like the One who whispers His peace in the lonely nighttime hours.  It's You, My Lord, waking me to speak in tongues by Your Spirit and your power. 

No other can hold my thoughts, and draw my song like
You, O my Lord, and soon coming King
You're my light in the shadows of darkness, my lilt of soul;
You are, and always will be, my everything

O God, Your mighty name is the flame upon my lips, and the abiding, shaking, quiver of my spirit.  Your Holy Ghost speaks through me in Holy tongues of fire, so strong and powerful that all can hear it.  Lord Jesus, You are my eternal love, my daily strength, the power that fills me, and keeps me going.  It is Your Word and Your midnight whispers coming down, like pouring rains of gentle rivers flowing.  

O, the desert gets so hot, and my hunger and thirst become
an arid seeking, a craving of intense desire
Then, You flow over me, bathing me in Your presence, and I 
feel the quickening rejuvenation, and the fire

The fire falls on the sacrificial altar of my soul, that visionary place of elusive, dreamed of, destiny and resplendence.  It's the place in You that I continually long for, the stance in my beloved, of utter and complete dependence. Come My Lord Jesus, "Maranatha!" I pray, with a devoted heart of love, and an aura of ethereal desperation.  Symbolically, I sit at Your feet, caress Your love, and look for that wondrous day of no more separation.
  
Pour out Your Spirit, O Lord of Hosts, upon all flesh, and 
fill Your waiting restless "dust" with glory
Bring the final fulfillment of all things, the thousand years
of glorious peace, and the end of the story

Dear Lord, I feel the time of Your coming, Your Rapture, and
the Marriage supper after courtship
That's the reason why, and You know, I'll not let You go; I'll 
praise You forever, with my "Heart of Worship."
                     


(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)


 
PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am and Wednesday 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~

Thank You, Lord Jesus, for all the many Nations
of precious people who tune in by live streaming!  
Bless them, every one, and let Your blessings of peace,
Spirit, and love fall upon them!  Amen!
 
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PromiseLand Church!
Happy FIFTY YEARS, Pastor Kenneth & Wanda Phillips!
Dedicated to a "Heart Of Worship!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment