Wednesday, December 7, 2016

"Spirit and Peace"






 When life is overwhelming, the Lord whispers sweet
peace, and my heart skips a beat
Because I hear His voice; it's the sound of comfort,
from the clouds beyond, and heaven's seat





When life's cares begin to thunder, and fears attempt
their ever boldface entrance 
I cling to the Word, stand fast in My Lord, and refuse
evil's ploy and debilitating hindrance






Then, heaven's light brightens my pathway, and thrills
my soul with joyful Christmas bliss
As I thank Jesus for His mercy, and for giving me
such a mighty holy blessing, as this

 
 

 
His beauty surrounds me, enfolds me, and caresses
me, in closeness like a glove
And I speak to Him in the Spirit, a tongue of Glory
coming down, in oceans from above

 
 

And the skies begin to open; my troubles start
to fade and dissipate 
It is something to behold, the power of God's love,
more than one can anticipate




Suddenly, I rise; I have the impetus to resume
my orders for the enduring climb
Because the Spirit gives me strength, and the desire
for mountain air, that is Oh so sublime

 
 

So, I started on my knees in the throes of all
the troubles, and atrocity
But, the Holy Ghost took me past earth's dilemmas,
in a wisdom search, with curiosity

 
 

Now, standing with hands raised in adoration and praise;
 My Lord gives the mighty release
He knows all the answers; His Spirit gives me wisdom,
and He Whispers Sweet Peace!

 
 


(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)

PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays @ 10:30 am and Wednesdays @ 7:15 pm
~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~

Thank you, for joining us at PromiseLand!
Please send us your prayer needs and if you would like to
sow seed in holy blessed ground, you may give a love
offering @ promiselandchurch.net.  God bless you,
and I know He surely will!
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


PromiseLand Church!
Where Spirit and Peace reign!
Please join us Wednesday nights @ 7:15 and next  Sundays
@ 10:30 am for the beauty of the Christmas
season in worship and praise to our Lord Jesus Christ!

 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com.}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment