Friday, January 17, 2014

"Happy Anniversary!"



An Anniversary tribute to:

Pastors Kenneth & Wanda Phillips,
PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
46 years today, they came to Austin!



{Pearls of Wisdom from Pastor Kenneth Phillips}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Character has no kinfolks.."

"Be vigilant, my child. Just a few more days! Hammer it out on
 the anvil of prayer and fasting."  I Pet.5:8

"Half moon, overcast skies, nothing easy on eyes, old news. Breathe a sigh and know why, even warriors get the blues.."

"Strong winds blowing: Time to fly a kite with no strings attached.
That, dear hearts and gentle people, is faith!"

"What makes the desert so beautiful is you know there
has to be a well somewhere."

"I have fought a good fight." Meekness is not weakness.
Defend your destiny.. even roses have thorns."

Amos 3:12. "Nothing left but a piece of an ear and two legs.
If you can hear a little and stumble forward,
Grace will put you back together.."

"I see your Face, I feel your Heartbeat, I call your
Name in Prayer ~"

"He who loves, lives ~ ~"

"...to the visionary, there are no horizions."

"A Burden ~ Womb with a View."

"He touched the water and it blushed, He touched me 

and said "live" and handed me a cup of "fresh life."

"I love the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."

"If you are going to ride the wind, you cannot

be earthbound."

"A mortal seeking half truths, is like a Savior

hanging by one nail."

"Faith has a clenched fist and a rugged face."


"I am you, you are me.  I can't get rid of you without

destroying we."

"The gifts of God are placed on shelves one below the 

other.  We need to lower the Pulpit so we 
preach from our knees."

"In Bonds of Love, We Journey ~ ~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


His heart is centered on Souls!

He's a brother like no other!

He is a Father to Preachers!

His love reaches all around the world!

His Vision is the world!

He is humble in the presence of God and man!

He brings unity to the body of Christ!

He's a Dreamer and produces Dreamers!

He stands for Truth without wavering!

He's a Father to his flock and the Nations!


                                    
He's a wonderful Father to his kids!


                                      
He's a beloved Grandfather  ... Poppa!

He's an incredible Father-in-law!

She's our song in the night!

She's a "Mother" to us all!

She's Christmas to souls all year around!

She's beauty, grace and mercy!

She sings and produces Singers!

He loves and produces people who love!

It all started with the two, who are One!

The "two" bring out the best in all of us!

The "two" love children ... Vista Academy!

Oh, can he PREACH! He's known worldwide!

"I want my Mountain, my Miracles, 
my Money, and my Harvest!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The wisdom of the ages: Find the man who is
ahead of his time and catch up with him!"
(Pastor Kenneth Phillips)

We're trying Pastor; we're trying!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





PromiseLand Church
"46 years of Love"
Pastors Kenneth and Wanda Phillips


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


{Special thanks to cooltext.com.}

No comments:

Post a Comment