Sunday, September 3, 2017

"I Shall Arise!"





"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy:
when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness,
the LORD shall be a light unto me."
(Micah 7:8)

The strength of the Lord will sustain me; I will rise with
wings like Eagles, and I will ascend and fly
There are mountains I must conquer, realms I must envision,
and ethereal things of a Holy God to espy
Lead me Lord, and I will follow; I place my hand in Yours,
to trust and always obey Your voice
I will blot out the enemy's taunts; they're bitter diatribes 
from the loser one, who's a defeated noise
Hot sands of the desert make me strong, as they blow their
incessant heat, but my eyes are drawn to light
The darkness can't consume me, for Lord, You are the Glory,
and illumination for this lonely blight 
Thank You, Lord, for sending messenger doves, to drop olive
branches of love into this barren place
In them, I see the beauty of my beloved, in their benevolence of
Christian kindness, love and grace
Blessed be my God, in whom I have all faith; You've never
left me, and never turned away Your face
Your everlasting love has carried me so far; years of whispers
in the night, a glorious hope in this footrace
The falling of mortal man, requires our daily consecration,
bended knees, communion, and humbled hearts
And You reciprocate with blessings, love, light and joy, Your
essence of a Holy omnipotent God, to impart
O, Lord, I hunger for Your depth in this dry and desperate
human abode, while waiting for Your sign
It's my constant desire to feel Your presence, grace Your
Holy altar, and taste again my lifeline
Shine Your light, and guide my way, I pray, O Lord, this day;
You've never left me alone, to find my own way
Your scent of Glory, joy, and wonder draw me, like an aura
of an enlightened, sweet, heavenly bouquet
There's no dark shadows in this land of learning and waiting;
 Your brightness is my constant lamp
It lifts me up, and upholds my arms in this long sojourn; it
makes me feel like a victor, and a champ
This, O Lord, is a prayer for all those who seek Your light,
and need to be reminded and awakened
It's You, Lord Jesus, the bright and morning star, who loves
always the forlorn, but not forsaken
While my eyes look to My soon coming King, and I keep watch
 for the bright light in the midst of the skies
My faith kicks in and I remember to rejoice for this is the day
that God hath made, and "I Shall Arise!" 

 

(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)



PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am and Wednesday 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~

PromiseLand Church is your home away from home!
Your cares are our prayers; please send along 
your prayer needs, and if you would like to sow 
seed in good holy ground, please give online @
promiselanchurch.net.  God bless you, dear
one, and I know that He surely will!
 
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PromiseLand Church!
We're rising to His Glory!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}

No comments:

Post a Comment