Saturday, January 18, 2020

"Raised To Soar"









          



It's like a running steed racing in stride, effortlessly moving in a state of power and ecstasy. Your Spirit moves within me, O Lord, and pulls me higher, ever so steadily and breathlessly.  I cling to Your Holy presence as we leave the confines of earth's gravity, and we move with the wind. No, it's not a dream; it is beyond the auspices of mere mortal imagination, and the realm of fantasy and pretend.  It's a venture into the ethereal, among clouds of glory and a light so intense.  There's no distraction in this place of beauty and there's no pretense.  
 
Oh, the Joy of Your hand reaching for me, to glide in 
the misty moments of dawn  
The earth is so far beneath us; I long to rise higher to Gates 
of Pearl, where I'm so drawn 



To chase Your love is the wind beneath my wings, that draws me closer to my groom.  It's the yearn of my soul, the pounding of my heart, and the depth of vision's womb.  Oh, to fly with my Beloved among the billowing clouds and the brightness of the morn, to dimensions passing the confines of time.  No, there is nothing like it, my love; the altitude renders beauty the higher we climb.


And, I dwell with my love forever, in His beautiful Eden, 
so holy, pure, and lovely  
It's paradise untold in prisms of glory, surrounded by Holy's, 
in a feathery angelic covey

Oh, winds, take me away to my faraway home, above
the noisy mundane of earth
And settle me in my mansion beside Life's river, the
destiny of my new birth


With each and every new Holy gust, we rise in pants of breathless wonder, and we partake of the glory among the lightnings and thunder. It's the Holy Ghost and fire that frees my soul and breaks the heavy chains asunder.  The aura of it all is far beyond the human words of splendor, mighty, and omnipotent.  Lord, You are the essence of words never uttered in the auspices of Holy and magnificent.  Blow, trumpet blow, and whisk me up to my Lord in the air, away from earth's floor.  I'll take flight at His voice and His Word, the trumpet will sound; and I will be caught away; I'll be "Raised To Soar."








(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)



PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am and 1st Wednesday 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~

Love online, Peace online, Joy online, Worship online, 
Giving online, Hallelujah's online!  We're a Church 
on the move bringing Jesus Christ to YOU online!
If you would like to help us touch more precious ones
just like YOU, please give online @ promiselandchurch.net.
God Bless You, and I know He surely will!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesus Christ raised us up to "Soar!"
Repent, be baptized in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, 
and receive the Holy Ghost and speak in tongues as
the Lord gives you utterance.  (Acts 2:38, Acts 19)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}

1 comment: