Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Here I Am To Worship"


 
 
Here I am to worship, O Lord; Your love ever
beckons me to dance
To show forth my praise, my joy, my adoration,
to please You perchance
You are the lover of my soul, the lifter of my head,
and peace everlasting
To You I give my life, in consecration of holy
prayer, and fasting
No other holds my thoughts, and draws my song like
You, O Lord, and King
You're my light in the darkness, my lilt of soul;
You are my everything
O God, Your name is the flame upon my lips, and
the quiver of my spirit
When You speak through me in tongues of fire,
so strong that all can hear it
Lord Jesus, You are my love, my strength, and the
power that keeps me going
Through Your Word and Your whispers coming down,
like gentle rivers flowing
O, the desert gets so hot, and my thirst becomes
an arid intense desire
Then, You bathe me in Your presence, and I feel 
rejuvination and the fire
It's upon the altar of my soul, that visionary place of
destiny, and resplendence
It's the place in You that I crave, the stance in my 
beloved, of utter dependence
Come Lord Jesus, Maranatha I pray, with a heart
of ethereal desperation
I sit at Your feet, caress Your love, and look for the 
day of no more separation
Pour out Your Spirit, O Lord, upon all flesh, and 
fill Your "dust" with glory
Bring the fulfillment of all things, a thousand years
of peace, and the end of the story
Dear Lord, I feel Your coming, Your Rapture, and 
the supper after the courtship
That's the reason why I'll not let You go; I'll praise
You forever, and "Here I Am To Worship."



(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)
 
Pastor Kenneth Phillips
(He takes the Lily to the world)
PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am and Wednesday 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~
 
***********
 
{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment