Sunday, April 7, 2013

T O M O R R O W





"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
(Jeremiah 29:11) 


What do You see for Your Tomorrow?  You say, "I don't see much brightness there."  Well, You've come to the right place, because by the time You get to the end of this, I pray Your heart will be lifted, Your spirit calmed, Your soul encouraged, and Your smile returned! 




The heart of the matter lies above Your head.  If You belong to the Lord Jesus Christ, Your life is in His hands, and He will make a way where there is no way.  You say, "But I've prayed and prayed; nothing ever changes."  Now, it's time for You to start praising Him and thanking Him!  "But, nothing has happened yet," you say.  Exactly.  If we believe in our hearts that He hears our prayers, and He does, if we are very repentant and come to Him without sin, we must then "believe" that He will answer.  What will He answer?  Yes, No, or Wait.  In all things, He will give us peace for the journey.  We can always depend on the fact that He will never leave us nor forsake us, and we must always be willing to do whatever He asks us to do.  Blessings come from our obedience to Him, and remember, we reap what we sow  ...  Give away the "essence" of Your need  ...  And, watch what will happen. 


I knew an elderly blind lady once, who had no help, no money, and no food.  I cleaned out all of my cupboards and gave her all the food I had.  I didn't have much, and I had a young daughter of my own, but I felt that's what the Lord wanted me to do, so I did it  ...  And, I trusted that God would take care of us.  My daughter came home from school that day, and as she approached the back door, she told me later that she looked up to heaven and said, "God, I really wish we had some food."  When she reached the door, there were sacks and sacks of groceries and an ice chest full of meat on the porch of the back doorstep, with an anonymous note, which read, "You are loved and cared for and needed."  My daughter said, "Boy, that was fast."  To this day, I do not know where it came from, because I had told no one about this lady and what I had done  ...  However, it was providence; the mighty hand of a Holy God was involved in some "other" precious "obedient" heart.  Over the years, my God mercifully allowed me to help this lady until she went into a Nursing home; God never failed to supply my needs, after helping her.

 


   One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I
    seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD 
   all the days of  my life, to gaze upon the beauty 
  of the LORD and to inquire in his temple.  For he
 will hide me in his shelter in the day of 
trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of
his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock." 
(Psalm 27:4-5)


"The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one
who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you
with loud singing."
(Zephaniah 3:17)


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace
in believing, so that by the power of
the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."
(Romans 15:13)


"Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I
fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness,
the LORD shall be a light unto me."
(Micah 7:8)


We can be in the worst of situations and have Joy; our hearts can be broken asunder and yet, we have a perfect peace; we can wonder from where our next meal will come, and we can know that our Lord will supply our needs; tears may swamp our pillows, but we feel the brush of angels' wings; we may wonder about our "tomorrow," but we can look up and say, "It is well."

     "So we do not lose heart.  Though our outer self is wasting
away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. 
For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an
eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as
we look not to the things that are seen but to the things
that are unseen.  For the things that are seen are
transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal."
(2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

What is in Your "Tomorrow?"


(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)

Pastor Kenneth Phillips
(He's preparing peoples' Tomorrow every day)
PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am and Wednesday 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~

******************

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}

No comments:

Post a Comment