Sunday, January 1, 2017

'Jerusalem'

 








Jerusalem, My Beloved; I formed you from the Holy aura
of My own creative thought and intellect
I had you in mind before the formation of the universe and
 galaxies were coming images to select
Jerusalem, My Love; I saw you and loved you before you were
formed, and before you were ever created
Zechariah called you a City of Truth, a prophetic statement of
honor, and it was not in the least overstated
You are, and ever will be, the “apple of my eye,” the chosen of the
earth, My cherished and My beloved
I will come back to you and I will redeem you; you know you’re
ever watched from the portals above
You're My loved Holy City, the center of the earth, and the focus
of all of the world’s hate and unwarranted rage 
Rest in My arms, dear one; I have omnipotent strategies to protect
you, that no one can decipher or gauge
I’m coming back soon; I will stand on your Mount, retain My
 ownership and declare your sovereignty
I’ll raise you in ethereal Glory, and beauty so fair; there is no
 nation, nor anyone who won't behold to see
 I saw the beauty in you before the creation of the universe, the
 beginning of humanity, and the ages visceral
You are My heritage Nation, a people deemed to be My own,
a nation alone, O’ My Beloved Israel
Who will stand with you and fight with you, to preserve My kin;
it would be a Holy act, not an elusive whim
I weep for you, as you prepare for the end, but I'm coming again; I
 will stand in the old, and bring forth a new 'Jerusalem.' 



 
(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays 10:30 am and Wednesdays 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for worshiping with us; please send us your 
prayer requests.  If you would like to sow seed into holy 
ground that prays and SEES Miracles, you may give online 
@ promiselandchurch.net.  God bless you; I know He surely will!
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment