Friday, April 19, 2019

"His Love"

This is a Word from the Lord:

"You do not understand My love," says the Lord. 
 "You cannot fathom the love I have for whom I formed 
with My own hand, and molded into beloved man and 
woman. Love to you is a word and some emotions that
 fill your being, but to Me, it is the culmination of 
thousands of years of My loneliness for someone to
 partake of the beauty that flows from My mind into 
everything I touch and create, from the universe, to the 
earth, to My own created man and woman. Do you not 
know that I would die for you again, that I would bleed
 for you again, that I would be beaten for you again? 
 All that I gave of Myself was the intricacies of Love; it 
was the splash of infinite blood for a creation that knows 
not what is waiting for them. No, my beloved ones; You
 do not understand My Love, and You will not comprehend 
it, nor know it in its fullness, until you see Me face to face. 
 When you look into My eyes, you will eternally 
know LOVE." Says the Lord of Hosts.


(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)





Pastor Kenneth Phillips
(He's telling the Nations what Jesus Christ did for all mankind!)



PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays 10:30 am and Wednesdays 7:15 pm
~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~

Please send your prayer requests to 
promiselandchurch.net
Your cares are our prayers!

Dear ones, please consider giving online at
promiselandchurch.net to help us bring God's Love and 
salvation to the world.  PromiseLand Church ministry 
has been ongoing for more than 50 years with 
One head Pastor, One loving Heart and One world Vision!
Join PromiseLand Church online!
God will surely bless You, and Thank You!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                               
                                                        Thank You, Lord Jesus!

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Thank You for visiting "God's blog!"  I will be honored '
to pray for you; please leave your needs and comments 
at the end of this post.  Bless You, and please come back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}

No comments:

Post a Comment