Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"I Saw!"



"And I turned to see the voice that spake with me.
And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks."
(Revelation 1:12)

"The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand,
and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the
 seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou
sawest are the seven churches."
(Revelation 1:20)


The seven stars or angels are the Pastors of the seven churches, which John saw.  We currently live in the Laodicean church age, which was the seventh church listed in the Book of Revelation.  This is what Jesus said regarding the Laodicean church:

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.    So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.  Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:  I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.   Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
(Revelation 3:15-21)


Laodicean Church Age - Christians asleep


We are living in the last  Age for the Church; it is up to us, the Christians of the Laodicean Church age.  What does Jesus say to this age?  Repent!  Why?  Because, He said as many as He loves, He chastens and rebukes.  We must awaken to the fact that we are the "last," and if it is to be, it's up to you and me!  We must make sure the world hears the voice of the Lord, knocking, and lets Him in.  He is not willing that ANY be lost or perish.  You say, That's something you say all the time."  Uh Huh, and I'm gonna' keep saying it until the whole world gets it!  The Lord Jesus Christ is the lover of your soul; let Him in, won't you?


It is a surrender of the heart, soul, mind and spirit to the One who gave His life for you, the One who is coming toward you now, the One who wants to give you joy unspeakable and full of glory  ...  the Holy Ghost and fire.  It is the most beautiful, incredible thing that could ever happen in your life  ... to be filled with the Holy Spirit of Almighty God.  It will strengthen you, protect you, comfort you, and guide you into all truth.  After you repent of your sins (we all have to do it), ask Jesus to fill you with His Spirit, and you will speak in a language you have never learned as His Spirit gives you the utterance.   


Even though we happen to be living in the "luke warm" Church Age; not all Churches are luke warm.  Oh, No!  Some are on fire with power, miracles, signs, and wonders of God.  Some make you leap from the first note played; some lay hands on you and you are healed; some pray for you through the virtual church online and you rise to newness of life; some, like PromiseLand Church are on fire for God, and moving with the cloud by day and the fire by night, dimension after dimension, angels and incense and heavenly choirs, preaching from the portals of the throne, and ministers everywhere  ...  The Lord is raising an army, a Holy Ghost team of warriors to cover the earth by every means possible, on foot, on the internet, through blogs, through virtual church, tracts, tv, films  ...  What?  This last Church is a thundering powerful Church, marching to the beat of the endtimes with swords flaming and power wielding!

The last Church will be able to say it; the last Church will do it; the last Church will bear record of it  ...  What?  The greatest outpouring of the Holy Ghost ever seen, the most powerful moves of God ever witnessed; the most profound of miracles, signs and wonders ever manifested  ...  and the last Church will say those words, "I Saw!"

(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)

Pastor Kenneth Phillips
(The Father of the Nations leading the last Church)
PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am and Wednesday 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~

**********

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}

No comments:

Post a Comment