Monday, April 7, 2014

"He's A Song"


"He brought me to the banqueting house, and his
banner over me was love... His left hand is under my head,
and his right hand doth embrace me."
(Song of Solomon 2:4,6)


What is a husband; we really want to know?  Is it to be joined
in love, molded together in One?
He's the father of our children, the leader of our family, but
is there joy in the midst, second to none?
O, Love is just a word, but is it alive in my beloved, with a
caress in the night, and strength in the day?
Is He more than a mate, a sating of need, or is he the lilt of
my soul; in life, I say, it's a parlay
To find the soul mate that moves, and stirs the wonders of a
lady's inner being, is a fete to achieve
It's the looking for an Adam in an Eden exploration, by a
rib-created wonder, His very own Eve
Come, my beloved, and show me the depth of your soul's
heartbeat, is the ever cry of feeling
Will he honor the request, and be the romantic that Eve's
so often want, and find appealing?
It's a matter more than embracing, an ecstasy beyond the
boundaries, this depth of heart and soul
Does it exist in my beloved; do his wonders climb the
mountain, and fly above the knoll?
Do his treasures in mind and spirit push the interest of my
thinking, as he serves my deepest desire?
Is he the mighty One who will be the velvet glove, yet set my
feet to dancing, and my pounding heart afire?
O, beloved of my soul, are you the one to whom I am joined,
my love, the one to whom I belong?
O yes, is my cry, he keeps me safe and warm; he's the psalm
within my panting heart; "He's A Song."



(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)

Pastor Kenneth Phillips
"He's taking The SONG to the Nations"

PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sunday 10:30 am and Wednesday 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~

Bless you, dear one, for worshiping with us; please 
send along your prayer needs, and if you would 
like to sow a seed in good ground, please give 
online @ promiselandchurch.net.  The blessing
of God will surely come to you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PromiseLand Church!
We're telling the world that the Groom, 
Jesus Christ, is the Power, the Glory, the Song!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please join us for our Easter celebration!

{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator}

No comments:

Post a Comment