Tuesday, November 21, 2017

"Tabernacle of David"


 
"In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David
 that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof;
and I will raise up his ruins, and
I will build it as in the days of old."
(Amos 9:11)
 

 

The praises of My people will rise, as sweet incense to
an anxious waiting God
For the worship of My creation is My desire, and I long
for it without pressure and a prod
Let it rise, Oh Bride, like a wafting fragrance from the
confines of earth's sphere
I breathe in the aroma, as your God, it's an offering so
Holy, beautiful and austere
Never let it cease, My children; send it forth both day
and night, to my yearning ears
I have the Holies of My Angels, but I desire the vivid
 worship of those, My endeared
From the depths of your spirits, burst forth with your
adoration and your love
I stand with open arms, and my eyes filled with tears,
for your offerings, My doves
You are My every thought, My Bride to be, and the
treasures of My soul
To have you with me always is My plan for you, My
beloved; it's My eternal goal
Never do I tire of hearing your songs and psalms; your
aura in words rises with the winds
They're like the graceful bending in the breezes, of
the bows of the Tamarinds
Send it now, My Church, the choruses, lilts, and
 worship; don't hold back or save it
For it's restoration and remembrance, of My blessed 
 and beloved "Tabernacle of David."


 
(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)
 

PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
Services Sundays 10:30 am and Wednesdays 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Love online, Power online, Worship online, Hope
online, Giving online, Prayer online, Joy online!
We're the Church for the world online!  Send along
your prayer needs, and if you would like to sow seeds
in a Church that's been here for over 50 years with
Passion, Power, and Purpose to reach out with love 
to You and the world, please give online @ 
promiselandchurch.net.  God bless you, and He will!
 
 
 
{Special thanks to cooltext.com for the use of
graphic text generator} 

No comments:

Post a Comment