Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Return To Me"


"I watch you in your hurt and pain," says the Lord,
and I long for your hand in Mine
Your struggles are before My face, I AM your comforter,
 and you are My own design
I wait for you and stand by as you strain to sleep, but
your burdens keep you awake
Don't you know that I love you and I shed my blood
for your heartache, all for your sake
Come unto Me; I was so hurt when you left Me, but I
have never left you nor forsaken you
For you see, I knew one day you would come back; you
would miss, and long for Me too
You are mine; your name is engraved in the scars in
My hands, forever to be known
My creation is My beloved, from Eden's dust, you are
the image of Me, My soul's groan
Have you not wandered too long, and your heart is so
weary, and aching for peace
Let My arms enfold you, wash away your sins, and
bring you a sweet release
Earth is My footstool, and the honest hearts draw My
eyes, to and fro from day to day
As I search for My own, and beckon them to My love,
from their lonely prodigal way
Come home, precious one, the fatted calf awaits, with
My robe of kingly stature
You can fall to your knees and be yourself now; put
aside the wayfaring actor
For I knew you from the womb; you were chosen to
be mine, a vessel for all to see
My arms are open wide, dear one, it's time to rise from
the dust, and "Return To Me."


(Visit promiselandchurch.net and theexperience238.com.)
 
Pastor Kenneth Phillips
(He's bringing God's children home)
PromiseLand Church, Austin, Texas
 
Services Sunday 10:30 am and Wednesday 7:15 pm
~~~~~~~~Live Streaming~~~~~~~~
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
(Special thanks to cooltext.com
for text graphics}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment